Benefits Advice

What Advice We Provide

Our welfare advisors provide advice on:

  • Housing & Council Tax Support
  • Benefits advice including:
    • Universal Credit
    • Personal Independence Payment
    • Disability Living Allowance
    • Attendance Allowance
  • Better-off Calculcations
  • Referrals and further help for clients

Who Can Use the Service

To use the benefits advice service you must:

  1. Live in SE1 or SE11
  2. Be either over 60 or disabled

How to Access the Service

The service is available by appointment only. Please make an appointment by telephoning WAC reception on 020 7261 1404 or email Alternatively send us a message via our contact form.